PARAGLIDING TANDEM VALLEY FLIGHT BOURG-ST-MAURICE
15-20 min of pleasure in tandem paragliding for a total vertical drop of 1200 meters! You will have plenty of time to scan the neighboring peaks or even our beautiful valley of the Haute Tarentaise, and above all to discover the wonderful sensation of flying!
MORNING VALLEY FLIGHT
Paraglider take-off access is via the funicular connecting Bourg-Saint-Maurice to Arc 1600 to reach the chairlift which takes you to the top of the Cachette slope, at an altitude of 2100 meters. From there we will take off on a gentle grassy slope.
You will then discover a breathtaking view of the south face of Mont Blanc and the most majestic peaks of the Alpine arc.
Following the slope of Arc 1600 and its hamlets, your tandem flight ends above the town of Bourg-Saint-Maurice for a landing in the city center.
- PUBLIC : For everyone, even the smallest (weight greater than or equal to 20 kg)
- DURATION : flight time 15-25 min / 1 hour 30 min rotation (funicular and chairlift ticket included)
- MEETING POINT : from the Bourg-Saint-Maurice funicular, or from Arc 1600 (for residents of - Arcs), from the Cachette chairlift
- TIMETABLE : From 9 h00 to 13 h30
AFTERNOON VALLEY FLIGHT
In order to make the best use of the aerology that the valley offers us, we take off with our paragliders on the ski slopes of the Peisey-Vallandry resort, on the edge of the Vanoise National Park. This is also the departure site for the Prestige flight.
After a 40-minute minibus journey between roads and forest paths, you arrive at take-off, at an altitude of 1600 or 1900 m depending on conditions.
Before your eyes the north face of Bellecôte, La Plagne, Montchavin-Les Coches, without forgetting Arc 1800, and the dome of Vaugel, reveal all their beauty to you.
Finally, you land at the Ilettes, located in the valley, between Bourg-Saint-Maurice and Landry, at the edge of the cycle path. A snack bar will allow your loved ones to sit comfortably and wait for you.
- PUBLIC : More than 45 kg
- DURATION : flight time 15-25 min / rotation 1h30 (shuttle)
- MEETING POINT : At the funicular or at the landing field of Les Ilettes, or Arcs 1800.
- TIMETABLE : 15h or 16h30 or 18h.